Star Wars par Taika Waititi - News

Venez donner votre avis sur les films à l'affiche ou en provenance des plateformes SVOD, mais aussi réagir à l'actualité du 7ème Art (annonces, trailers, etc...)
Répondre
PierrotDameron

• Date de sortie : ??
  • Réalisation : Taika Waititi
  • Casting : ??
  • Bande originale : ??
Zefurin

Rachel Mcadams = Random Bonasse de Sherlock Holmes.
MisterM 06/02/2024
PierrotDameron

Waititi parle un peu du film chez Wired :
Having finished filming on Thor: Love and Thunder, Waititi is now focusing more on his Star Wars film. “It’s still in the ‘EXT. SPACE’ stage,” he laughs, referring to the format scriptwriters use to set up a scene. “But we’ve got a story. I’m really excited by it because it feels very me.” Has it been a challenge to marry his irreverent tone with the operatically sincere Star Wars universe? “I tend to go down that little sincerity alleyway in my films,” he says. “I like to fool the viewer into thinking ‘ha it’s this’ and then them going, ‘Damn it, you made me feel something!’”
Taika Waititi talks Free Guy, Star Wars and Thor
PierrotDameron

Le réalisateur parle (un peu) du film :
Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy recently talked to Total Film about the need to "create a whole new saga," and, while chatting to Waititi about his role in Disney Pixar's Lightyear, we asked him if he agrees with Kennedy's words.

"Look, I think for the Star Wars universe to expand, it has to expand," he tells us. "I don't think that I'm any use in the Star Wars universe making a film where everyone's like, 'Oh great, well that's the blueprints to the Millennium Falcon, ah that's Chewbacca's grandmother.' That all stands alone, that's great, though I would like to take something new and create some new characters and just expand the world, otherwise it feels like it's a very small story."
Taika Waititi talks his Star Wars movie
Gekko

Le discours est bon, maintenant reste à faire un bon film.
"On peut manger tous les champignons !
Tous les champignons sont comestibles, certains ne le sont qu'une fois, c'est tout !"
Next
Administrateur du site

Très bien c'est l'orientation dont on a besoin.
Les séries suffisent amplement à étendre/compléter le pré-existant.

Il faut que les Cinéma propose autre chose avec cet univers maintenant.
PierrotDameron

Pas de tournage cette année :
Not this year,” Waititi said when we asked if he’d begin working on the project soon. He explained: “I’m going to be in New Zealand from August until the end of the year with ‘Our Flag Means Death’ and ‘Time Bandits’ and during that time I will still be writing. I’m still trying to figure out what the story is.”
Taika Waititi’s ‘Star Wars’ Movie Won’t Shoot This Year
Next
Administrateur du site

Qu'il prenne son temps. Je compte sur lui :o
PierrotDameron

Tournage prévu l'année prochaine selon Deadline.
PierrotDameron

He is in talks to adapt the best-selling Kazuo Ishiguro novel Klara and the Sun for Sony and also has been working on a Star Wars script for three years. “I’ve got a really good idea for it,” he says. “It’s just as with all films, it’s this middle part. You’re like, ‘What’s going to happen?’ And then you look at all of those films that are so great, you’re like, ‘Well, I guess they can’t meet some smuggler with an alien sidekick.’ “
Via le THR
Répondre